New Arrival/Departure Card to be Submitted by Foreigners Effective in October 2007

Foreigners visiting China are required to fill in and submit new Arrival and Departure Card starting from October 1, 2007. The Arrival Card should be submitted to the Immigration Authorities upon entry into China while the Departure Card should be kept by the visitors during their stay and presented to the Immigration Authorities when the foreigners exit from China. Failure to do so may delay your departure.

Suggest to a friend