(1) Consular officers may request an applicant to provide additional supporting documents.
(2) Whether a visa is to be issued or not, and what type of visa to be issued shall be decided by Consular officers in the light of China's relevant laws and regulations. Application may be refused without explanation.
(3) The applicant should check all the information of the issued visa upon collection and if necessary raise queries at the same time. If there is no immediate query relating to the issued visa, the applicant is held responsible under any circumstances thereafter.
(4) The visa application form should be fully completed and signed by the applicant upon completion (application for an applicant under 18 years of age should be signed by one of his or her parents). Items which are not applicable should be filled in with N/A.
(5) All the documents are expected to be prepared neatly in the size of the application form
(6) Consular officers decide on the visa's period of validity, duration of stay and number of entry in the light of China's laws and regulations.
(7) Please keep well the pickup form for your passports. In case the pickup form is lost, the passport holder must come in person with his/her own valid ID to pick up the passport.
(8)For visa-free entry, please click:
B. VISA APPLICATION FORM
If you cannot download it from the aboved link, we suggest you bring all other required documents to our reception where your can collect application form.
C. Methods of Application & Processing Time
1. Applicants are usually required to be present in the visa office. If an applicant cannot come in person, he/she may entrust a relative, friend, or travel/visa agent to come and submit the application on his/her behalf. No appointment is necessary for visa applications. The Consulate does not accept visa applications by mail.
2. It normally takes 4 working days to process the visa application.
3. The applicant may request expedited process with the approval of consular officers. Additional urgent fee of Dhs90.00 per visa for 3- or 2-working-day process will be charged.
4. Visas are not issued on the same day of application.
D. Visa Fee, Validity, & Duration of Stay
1. Visa fee is paid at the counter by credit card (visa and mastercard chennel only).
2. Unless the applicant specifies his/her request on the application form and obtains approval from the consular officers, the validity of the visa is generally 3 months, with the duration of stay being up to 30 days.
E. How to Avoid Rush Hours and Save Your Time
1. Generally speaking, it is less crowded during the first hours of every working day, 9:00AM-10:30AM. Applicants are suggested to submit the applications as early as possible.
2. Applicants are suggested to avoid the following busy dates and the long queue:
1) All Sundays;
2) The first 1-2 days after the holidays.
3. To save your time, please visit our website first to find out the requirements, procedure, and prepare all the documents in advance according to the instructions on our website, especially passport copies, application forms, and copies of supporting documents.
4. The periods from March to April and from September to October are the busiest time for the Visa Office. One entry visas are generally valid for 3 months from the date of application and double-entry visas are generally valid for 6 months and multiple-entry visas are generally valid for more than 6 months. To save your time, please submit the application as early as possible according to your travel plan, but be sure of your visit date within the validity. We are not responsible for your getting a visa which expires before your vist.
G. LOCATION AND OFFICE TIME OF THE EMBASSY
Address: Plot No. 26, Sector No. W-22, Abu Dhabi
P. O. Box: P. O. Box 2741, Abu Dhabi
Consular Section: 09:00 am.-- 12:00 pm. Sunday -Thursday
Application Time: 09:00 am.-- 12:00 am.
Collection Time: 10:00 am.-- 12:00 am.
H. Contact us
Tel: 02-- 4434276 Fax: 02-- 4436835
Tel: 02-- 4474742 Fax: 02-- 4475797 ( Economic and Commercial Office )
Chinese consulate in Dubai: TEL 04-3944733
I. APPLICATION FEE (AED)
Type UAE Nationals Other Nationals USA Nationals Romania
Single Entry 150 110 520 270
Double Entries 225 165 520 370
Multiple Entries 300 220 520 550
Multiple Entries 450 330 520 550
(12 or 24 months)
Accompanying Child --- 110 --- ---
Hong Kong Visa --- 110 --- ---
Hong Kong Visa --- 75 --- 75
(Communication by Fax )
Express 90 90 90 90
(for 2 or 3 Working Days)